Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angel's Song - Sheila Walsh

This book made me smile. I enjoyed it very much.

It started out a little sad when Sarah dies right before she is going to graduate with her masters degree in social work (this is what my daughter will be doing in a few short months so maybe it hit me harder than some) but the growth of Ann(ie) throughout this book is great. I especially like Keith and the huge role he played in this book. It shows that children with Downs Syndrome are amazing children just like every child that God created is.
I loved Ethan and how true he was to God and his beliefs.

I know there are only a few short pages for a story to be told in a book but sometimes the quickness of people falling in love throws me for a loop because I don't see life like that.

Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment