Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cherished - Kim Cash Tate

CherishedCherished by Kim Cash Tate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was a little worried as I started this book; it wasn't drawing me in like I want books to do. I am SO glad that I gave it a few more pages.



This book was so uplifting to me, to see how this group of people really trusts in God to answer all their prayers and believe that he will. They prayed about everything and watched God respond. They took the Bible verse Mark 11:24 to a whole new level for me: Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.



This book is about Kelli and her family. The hurt that surrounded them and the reward of believing in God no matter the answer, the healing that he rewards them with is something we all want - we all want to feel Cherished. I so want a copy of the Love Letters that this book is about.

It has been a long time since I have read a book that I was not ready for it to end, this was it. I could of read another 100 pages easily.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment